Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disneyland x Illuminatti

I just got back from a long day at Disneyland w/a few good friends. I didn't take any pictures except the one you see above. If you know me, you know I'm into secrect societies. This is one of the many mysteries of Disneyland. This door is located discreetly in one of the alleys in the New Orleans district of Disneyland. It bears a simple "33" plaque outside.

Club 33 (a restaurant) was not designed to stand out or draw attention. To help keep the veil of secrecy, the club door and entryway were painted a very subdued color referred to by Disney designers as 'noseeum'. According to the engineers, this color is the least recognized in the spectrum when viewed by the human eye.

Presidents of the United States, leaders of foreign nations, dignitaries, actors, and business leaders from around the world have all frequented the club. The lady in the picture came along with 2 other older females. After they noticed me taking the pic, they volunteered to tell me they had a reservation in 15 minutes. Why tell me? I never asked. I found that a bit odd, but anyways....I think they were the Witches of Eastwick.
Membership to Club 33 requires a writte letter of inquiry and sources state that the current wait time is approximately 14 years.

When the park was opened, there was a select number of lessee's (33) who were the major sponsors of Disneyland. As the years progressed, some sponsors left, other were added. (Kodak, Frito-Lay, Timex, Coca Cola, Douglas Aircraft, General Electric, et al).

Whatever...scratch that and peep this: Walt was a 33rd Degree Mason. Within the walls of the establishment are said to have signs signifying some meaning or association of Freemasonry. Another clue, perhaps the most significant in the entire club is the design of this floor. Most cast members are not aware of the significance of this design, but there are those who will instantly recognize the historical and age old meanings. I find the design of the floor to be quite Masonic in design, almost to perfect to be coincidental.



No comments:

Post a Comment